Monday, January 10, 2011

Clearance Cosmetics at Drugstores This Week



I was at Rite Aid over the weekend and found a lot of items in the cosmetics section wereon clearance for 75% off! I got the CoverGirl blush in the photo above for $1.87 (marked down from $7.49)!

Now I know some peple are cautious about drugstore cosmetics because they question the quality. An interesting fact I learned from my mom (she was a buyer for Macy's for 25 years) is that L'Oreal and Lancome are made in the same factory because they are owned by the same company. Often times, many of their products have almost identical formulas. So unless you've had an adverse reaction to a certain brand, give the drugstore brands a try!

Because I don't know about you, but I would rather spend $30 on dinner and a movie, not on lipstick :)

No comments:

Post a Comment