Thursday, January 27, 2011

Website Spotlight: Recipe Key


I have set a goal that I am going to start menu planning. At first, it seemed like a huge undertaking but now it feels great that I won't come home from work and drive myself crazy with the daunting - "What's for dinner?"

In keeping with this idea, Recipe Key, is one of my new favorite websites. You just enter in the ingredients you have on hand, and it will generate recipes that best match. So easy!

It instantly creates a grocery list of items you may be missing to complete the recipe and tell you how much it will approximately cost per serving if you buy the remaining items. Plus, it also includes nutritional facts per serving size.

This is also a great tool if you have a lot of random food in your pantry you want to use up but have no idea where to start. I'll talk a little more about menu planning tomorrow, but in the meantime - get in the kitchen and start experimenting! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment