Sunday, November 21, 2010

Deal of the Day


The Entertainment Book for 2011 is now out and I would highly suggest you get yourself a copy. These books have coupons that total over $14,900 in savings and they're good for the entire year (expiration dates vary, but most them are good until November 2011). The books are broken up into different sections including dining, fast food and casual dining, entertainment and retail services.

There are books made for different cities and in large metropolitan areas such as Los Angeles, there various books made to cover each region (i.e. San Fernando Valley, San Gabriel Valley, etc.). Each book offers great discounts for restaurants, attractions and other services such as dry cleaning in your area. I ordered my book for $28 which included free shipping - I've barely had it for 2 days and have already saved $15 on things I was going to purchase anyway. A few examples of coupons found in my book: 2 for 1 admissions to Dodger and Clippers games, half off bowling, $5 off when you spend $20 at Friday's, Black Angus and Chevy's. Believe me, this is something that will pay for itself in the first month that you have it.

To order your book, click here

No comments:

Post a Comment