Monday, January 24, 2011

Weekend Recap: Another $30 Date Night

We decided to grab dinner with a few friends this weekend and it went really well. Everytime I bring in friends from different parts of my life, I get a little nervous because I hope everyone will mesh well together and we'll all have a good time.

Happy to report things went great! We went out for a triple date in the Studio City area of Los Angeles to this Italian place I had a coupon for in the Entertainment Book. My boyfriend and I did our usual share an appetizer and an entree and after factoring in tax tip and the discount, our total came out to $20.

Then, we decided to go up Ventura Blvd. a couple blocks to this great place called Wine Bistro. We all ordered Stella Artois drafts for just $4 each! It's a really nice restaurant and a great place to have a drink to end the night. Our total with tip came out to $10. So another successful $30 date night!

I think we're going to make $30 our threshold from now on when we want a nice night out. We know it can be done so why not challenge ourselves? In the past, with dinner and a movie, we used to spend upwards of $60 so this is a huge improvement! What do you like to do for a date night or a night out with friends?

No comments:

Post a Comment